Hello, fellow beauty girls! I’m so excited to introduce myself to all of you – my name is Molly Tullis, and I’m the newest beauty girl. The first time I met Nicole, it was a match made in beauty heaven! We’re both champions of the bun and the strong lip. We’ve even showed up in similar outfits a few times.
I can’t wait to share my beauty loves and experiences with all of you. Here’s a little bit about me:
1. I began practicing makeup tutorials late at night when I had insomnia in high school. I started watching YouTubers Pixiwoo and would use my fingers since I didn’t own any makeup brushes. I finally met Sam and Nic Chapman of Pixiwoos last year – it was a dream!
2. My favorite lipstick – of all time – is MAC’s MAC Red.
4. The first time I started experimenting with my hair color was when I was 12; I went to a salon for highlights. I’ve been addicted ever since, and I bleach my own hair now.
5. I also occasionally blog from my own URL, Haute Tempered!
6. If I only had to wear one makeup product for the rest of my life, it would be lipstick.
7. I think coffee is more necessary to function than water.
8. Why wear any other color when you can wear black?
9. My favorite destination in the world is London – I worked there for a few months, and they know their beauty.
10. I’m from Valparaiso, Indiana, right outside Chicago. I go to Loyola University in the city, and I’m set to graduate this May!
SHOP MOLLY’S FAVORITES