Top 10 Lipstick Shades For Winter
Taking into account the season's trends, the fact that we all have different skintones and even the type of lipstick you like to wear (are you a bright or bold girl?), we rounded up 10 of the coolest shades to try. What's your favorite?
P.S. Scroll down to "Winter Darks" to find out which Kat Von D lipstick shade TBG intern Emma is wearing in this photo.
1. Shiseido Perfect Rouge 'Day Lily':
It's like wearing a sunset on your lips.
2. Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet 'L'Eclatante':
Who says that peachy pink hues are only for summer?
3. Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick 'Melted Violet':
Purple is actually way more wearable than you'd think. Pair this cool hue (yes, this is actually from a fall collection!) with skin-brightening blush and people will want to be you.
4. NYX Round Case Lipstick 'Summer Love':
This hydrating lipstick has a beige hue with soft pink undertones for a casual day look.
5. NARS Sheer Lipstick 'Belle De Jour':
Much more than a classic neutral shade, this lip is perfect for a subtle pop of color.
6. Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color 'Pink Cloud':
This bright peach coral is perfect for olive skin tones.
7. MAC Lipstick 'Sin':
This deep, dark blue-red shade with a matte finish is inspired by the 90s-era punk trend.
8. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream 'Transylvania':
This hydrating, matte lip cream is daring and high-fashion. Be sure to prime your lips to keep this amazing color fresh throughout the night.
9. Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick 'Piaf':
Another 90s hue, this chocolatey lip color is beyond chic.
10. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick 'Coffee Bean':
Tip-toeing on the neutral side, this moody hue is perfect for spicing up chilly winter days without being over the top.
Posted by Emma