I’m wearing EvolutionMan Nail Paint in Stand Out. Formulated for a man (yes, really…have you heard of “guyliner“?) yet equally wearable for a woman. I can’t tell you how many compliments I’ve gotten wearing this metallic charcoal. It’s all about the matte finish — edgy and elegant. And the color pops against my turquoise Coach Madison wallet.
Other articles you might like:
- Holiday Nails
- New Year’s Eve Nails
- Trend To Try: Turquoise Eye Makeup
- Product Of The Week: Revision Skincare Intellishade SPF 45 Matte Tinted Moisturizer
- Trend to Try: Silver Nail Polish
- Trend To Try: Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips
- Trend To Try: Orange Makeup
- Trend to Try: Feather Hair Extensions
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Nicole Pearl, The Beauty Girl, has written for national publications including Allure, Cosmo, Marie Claire, Self, In Style, Seventeen, and more. She appears as a beauty and style expert on TV for shows like TODAY, Windy City LIVE, and more. She's covered NYC and LA Fashion Weeks, has been a guest speaker for corporations, hosts events and offers services. The Beauty Girl blog is Nicole's exclusive insider notebook, sharing her V.I.P. access to the latest in beauty. Welcome! Still curious about Nicole? Click here.
To book this beauty expert for parties, events, TV segments, media tours, personal consultations and appearances, email email@example.com