Lululemon has become a uniform for moms. However, the brand’s best-kept secret is their undies (I’ve got to give my mother-in-law credit for this find). Read More
Avon Mega Effects Mascara, $10
This mascara requires that you read the short directions on the packaging because it’s legit the first of its kind. The trickiest part is getting the wand out of the tube (you have to rock the handle side to side to pull out). The mascara is meant to be applied vertically as opposed to horizontally. Read More
There’s a reason so many fashion and beauty blogs have a variation of the word “sparkle” in their name. What girl doesn’t want to shine?! Here are three of my favorite new, sparkly finds. Read More
Happy Friday! To celebrate, here are photographs documenting our favorite things from this past week. Enjoy
1. My husband and I love the colors in this New Yorker cover and the illustration, which reminds us of us. So, we decided to frame it and hang in our bedroom. Never underestimate the potential of a magazine cover.
2. Monday morning…downtown Chicago…what a city.
3. May Books Day Planner: it keeps life organized behind the absolute cutest cover.
4. Living in a house with two son’s, baby blue has become a theme color. This baby blue Kate Spade satchel is the ideal spring accessory.
5. We love the new Victoria’s Secret PINK Racerback Bralette. It comes in popping hues with super cute lace detailing and will look cute under tanks this summer.
What are some of your favorite things from the week?
Every year, I find myself obsessing over a new item for my wardrobe. This year has been the statement necklace. While a bold bauble completes a look, I couldn’t justify spending hundreds on a piece that is so noticeable, you almost feel like once you’ve been seen in it you can’t wear it again. Then I discovered these gems from t+j designs….
I’m wearing EvolutionMan Nail Paint in Stand Out. Formulated for a man (yes, really…have you heard of “guyliner“?) yet equally wearable for a woman. I can’t tell you how many compliments I’ve gotten wearing this metallic charcoal. It’s all about the matte finish — edgy and elegant. And the color pops against my turquoise Coach Madison wallet.
Compared to the booger-freezing weather we’re used to, this winter has been a joke. With March approaching, the finish line is near! Until then, boots remain king. Here are 3 styles that get me through all of my activities.
(from left to right)
Restoration Hardware Luxe Faux Fur Booties. When I’m at home, I live in these. They are as cozy and toasty as they look. Plus, they’re on sale for only $12 (normally $39)!
Bootie Pies are the answer for every woman who wants to get a pedicure in the winter. They turn into open-toed boots just by pushing down a flap. No more wearing flip flops home or being stuck at the nail salon until your polish dries.
Aquatalia boots. Boot shopping can be tricky because I have narrow calves and find myself swimming in most styles. These offer a snug fit, are extremely comfortable, and are weatherproof, which makes them a cute and practical buy.