Best Swimsuits for Under $100 Plus a Major Swimwear Sale
When you think of Victoria's Secret, we're guessing you think sexy models, lingerie and swimsuits. That won't be for much longer. Word on the street is Victoria's Secret is ending their swimsuit division. To put a happy spin on this unfortunate update, they're having a mega sale on suits right now -- 60% off! Click here to shop the sale.
Bathing suit shopping isn't the easiest, so we've rounded up these babies for different body types, and they're all under $100!
1. If you're looking to show off some skin, you'll love this bikini! The creative cut-outs are flat-out sexy, and this pastel shade will make a faux tan pop.
2. If you have curves, this one-piece is perfect for you. We love that we can say goodbye to those annoying racerback tanlines with this halter neck! Plus, the plunging, crotchet neckline adds a subtle and sexy touch.
3. If you have a smaller chest, try this high neck bikini top. The flowy, crotchet top will add volume to your chest.
4. Are you busty and bold? Try this cute bralette swim top! You can pair with any solid bottom, and the tribal pattern is on trend.
5. Accentuate your behind with this high-waisted bikini bottom. If you're a little insecure about the tummy area, this will suck you in while showing off your best features.