Best Father's Day Gift Ideas
1. Look at a photo of how dad looked pre kids to post kids, and it's obvious those sleepless nights have aged good ol' daddio. Whether he looks in the mirror or not, every dad could use this dependable skincare that not only prevents razor burn but treats skin so he's got a fresh face post shave. I love these products so much, I've partnered with the brand, and this benefits YOU. Comment below or contact me on facebook, and I'll hook you up with 10% off and FREE shipping on your order.
2. We love this portable bluetooth speaker with LED lights. It clips onto any umbrella, so he can chillax on the patio after the kids go to bed and listen to his favorite tunes with friends.
3. These aviators are comfortable, affordable and stylish in a gold/green or black color.
4. Every dad appreciates a twofer. Choose from any of these classic fragrances from the Ralph Lauren World of Polo collection and this stylish duffle is included.
5. Finding a shirt that's comfortable to wear when monkeying around with the kids and is equally stylish to wear around town is not easy. But we found it with this polo, which comes in a variety of colors. We happen to love the preppy pastel shades.
6. For the dad who is into grilling, he'll be excited to play with this pack. By the way, all of these spice rubs are gluten-free, vegan and have no additives.