The gloom and chill of winter days can make you want to eat everything in sight and hibernate the months away until May.
We discovered a healthy snack alternative called NatureBox. The company sends healthy snacks directly to your door monthly. For example, our box included carrot chips, roasted garlic pumpkin seeds, chipotle maple almonds, cinnamon spiced granola and country ranch peas. The snacks come packaged separately, but we decided to mix them all together to create a delicious trail mix. Serving up to twenty people, and with each food package under 190 calories per serving, it’s a great buy for families of all sizes. Another plus is that NatureBox contributes to feeding the hungry through their partnership with Feeding America.
Each NatureBox is priced at $19.99 and can be purchased on the website (naturebox.com).
Below are our picks for the leading ladies whose beauty looks stole the show along with how to re-create their statement hair and makeup.
Makeup artist Patti Dubroff channeled the statuesque Chrysler building to create a strong and polished yet feminine makeup look for Naomi Watts.
1. Dubroff prepped Naomi’s skin with Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum around the perimeter of her face with a mattifying primer in the center.
2. Next, she used Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra–Light Skin Perfecting Sunscreen Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 to even the skin and Chanel Liz Lumiere Smoothing and Rejuvenating Eye Contour Concealer around the eye area.
3. On the apples of Naomi’s cheeks, she dusted on Chanel Powder Blush in Pink Explosion for a very feminine flush adding Poudre Signee De Chanel Illuminating Powder to bring definition to her cheekbones.
4. For her eyes, Debroff applied a combination of Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproff Long Lasting Eyeliner in Gris and Noir Intense to the inner rims and lash line and then blended to soften the look. She topped the pencil with Chanel La LIgne de Chanel Professional Eye-liner duo in Noir Lame. For the final sparkle she mixed Chanel Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Fantasme and Epatant.
5. To complete the look, Dubroff curled the lashes and added two coats of Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in Noir and coated lips with Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour in Madamoiselle. Read More
I used to think the only cure for cracked skin was a heavy helping of moisturizer and a Band-Aid or Saran Wrap to seal in the hydrating ingredients. Then I got this tip from dermatologist Neal Schultz. “If you catch that crack early, apply a few layers of Krazy Glue over it. You’ll get rapid healing and pain relief. And when it’s better, don’t pick off the dried glue; allow it to peel off naturally in one to two weeks.”
Want to never worry about dry skin again? Here’s your chance to win a year’s supply of the entire Curel Skincare Collection — a retail value of about $300!
The entire line of full-size products will be delivered to your door every 3 months for a total of 4 deliveries. It’ll feel like Christmas year round! The shipment will include goodies such as Itch Defense, Fragrance Free Original Lotion, Ultra Healing, Skin Nourishing, Daily Moisture, Intensive Healing and Hand & Cuticle Therapy.
To enter to win this awesome giveaway
: comment on this post, like thebeautygirl.com
on facebook or follow me
on twitter and RT the message. Good luck!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED