Introducing The Newest Beauty Girl: Emma
It has always been my dream to write about beauty and fashion. My makeup and hairstyles are constantly evolving, and I love learning about new tricks and trends. I first fell in love with beauty as a result of a traumatic Sun-In experience at the age of 12, resulting in a life-changing salon trip. Needless to say, I've been experimenting with my look ever since. Here's more about moi!
- I hail from Milwaukee, Wisconsin and recently graduated with a magazine journalism degree and fashion minor.
- My style ranges from bohemian chic to edgy Euro. (Studying abroad in London made me appreciate an all-black, textured wardrobe)
- My beauty staples are illuminating CC cream, mascara and an eyebrow pencil, but I never leave the house without Chapstick.
- A natural makeup look is very underrated.
- I know way too much about celebrities' lives.
- My lip color obsession is MAC's Smoked Purple.
- I can't go a day without Chanel Chance Eau Tendre perfume...I've never gotten as many compliments as I do wearing this scent!
- Currently, my guilty pleasure is watching Kylie Jenner's makeup tutorials like this one.
- I've coveting this Line & Dot Fur Jacket this season.
- I endure sleepless nights thanks to beauty vloggers everywhere.
- Traveling is the greatest learning experience.
- Instagram is the BEST place to get beauty inspiration.
Posted by Emma