From Lea Michelle’s glowy skin to Jessica Alba’s vibrant lips, we’ve got the details behind the best beauty looks of the night.
Lea Michelle’s ‘goddess’ glow:
1. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation #8 and # 6 ($59.00 each)
2. For cheeks, blend L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift, Blush Pink Lift and Nude Lift, ($12.95)
3. We were drooling over Lea’s skin, which glowed on stage. Her makeup artist Melanie Ingelssis dusted on YSL’s Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder in Golden Sand ($50.00)
Jessica Alba’s matte orange lip:
The shade Jessica wore was Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Riviera
Jessica Chastian’s makeup:
1. To even out her skin texture, makeup artist Kristofer Buckle used L’Oréal Paris’ new Revitalift Miracle Blur ($24.99) before using a foundation brush to lightly apply YSL’s Le Teint Touche Éclat in B10 ($55)
2. To address and conceal any little imperfections around the eye, Buckle used YSL Touche Éclat ($40)
3. For eyelids, L’Oréal Paris Colour Caresse Eye Shadow Quad in What Happens in Vegas ($7.95)
4. For lashes, L’Oréal Paris Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara ($9.95)
5. For lips, L’Oréal Paris Colour Caresse Shine Stain in Berry Persistent ($9.99)
Rachel Weisz’s screen siren ‘do:
Stylist Ben Sverkin used Vidal Sassoon products to complete this look
1.Starting with damp hair, apply Pro Series Heat Protect & Shine Spray and blow-dry hair straight.
2.Once hair is dry, tuck hair behind left ear. On that same side, take small sections and curl hair down a 1-inch barrel curling iron. After 20 seconds, remove the iron and pin the section in a roll while it cools. Repeat this process until the whole head is curled.
3.Then, on the untucked side, repeat the same process but with a ½-inch curling iron to give a stronger wave around the face. Once all the hair cools, remove the pinned sections and brush hair into a soft, sexy wave.
4.To keep hair tucked behind the ear, apply a small amount of Pro Series Mega Firm Hold Gel.
5.Lastly, lightly mist with Pro Series Extra Firm Hold Hairspray to hold the style in place, leaving it with a sleek, finished look.
Lucy Lui’s fishtail braid:
Stylist Andy LeCompte used Wella Professionals products to complete Liu’s look
1. Prep dry hair with Velvet Amplifier Style Primer
2. Apply Ocean Spritz Beach Texture Hairspray to create texture at the root and length of hair
3. Create deep side part, and french braid hair down each side of the head merging at bottom slightly to the side.
4. Place one braid over the other and flip ends of hair through hole of two braids
5. Merge the two braids into one fishtail at the bottom, and use Rugged Fix on the ends
6. Finish the look with Stay Essential holding spray