Here at The Beauty Girl, we’re big fans of Crest whitening products. But if you’re looking to save some extra cash, we found this simple, safe and easy to follow at-home whitening treatment. With only four ingredients, and three easy steps, this whitening remedy costs less than five dollars, takes less than five minutes and delivers great results. Read More
Reigning supreme this season, monochromatic dressing hit all the right hues for this spring and summer. From sleek cobalt blue at Gucci, to an orange punch of color at Carolina Herrera, these tone on tone ensembles may seem intimidating to pull off, but by keeping a few tips in mind, achieving this look is a piece of cake. Read More
As the Fall 2013 fashion shows have wrapped up, we are beginning to unearth our warm weather wardrobes. This season up your beauty game with seductive eyes, bold lips and funky hair.
EYES: smoldering shadow and liner
Forget low key eye makeup and go for the glam, courtesy of Pat McGrath and the Gucci runway. Trace outer rims with dark brown liner and apply matching shadow on the lids. For a little more dimension add a shimmery cream highlighter to the inner corner and brow bone. Bring it home with sky high lashes! Read More
TAGS beauty, beauty-trends, eye-makeup, Gucci, hair, hair-trends, Jason Wu, lips, Mac, makeup, makeup-trends, red-lips, runway style, spring-trends, Tori Burch, trends
Below are our picks for the leading ladies whose beauty looks stole the show along with how to re-create their statement hair and makeup.
Makeup artist Patti Dubroff channeled the statuesque Chrysler building to create a strong and polished yet feminine makeup look for Naomi Watts.
1. Dubroff prepped Naomi’s skin with Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum around the perimeter of her face with a mattifying primer in the center.
2. Next, she used Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra–Light Skin Perfecting Sunscreen Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 to even the skin and Chanel Liz Lumiere Smoothing and Rejuvenating Eye Contour Concealer around the eye area.
3. On the apples of Naomi’s cheeks, she dusted on Chanel Powder Blush in Pink Explosion for a very feminine flush adding Poudre Signee De Chanel Illuminating Powder to bring definition to her cheekbones.
4. For her eyes, Debroff applied a combination of Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproff Long Lasting Eyeliner in Gris and Noir Intense to the inner rims and lash line and then blended to soften the look. She topped the pencil with Chanel La LIgne de Chanel Professional Eye-liner duo in Noir Lame. For the final sparkle she mixed Chanel Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Fantasme and Epatant.
5. To complete the look, Dubroff curled the lashes and added two coats of Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in Noir and coated lips with Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour in Madamoiselle. Read More