If you liked Zooey’s lipstick and Claire’s hair on Emmy night, we’ve got all the details so you can get their looks along with some of our other favorite celeb beauty looks seen on the red carpet. We loved that the hair and makeup was pretty, wearable and universally flattering. Here are the how-to instructions and exact product names and shades used to create each of our top celeb styles.
Skin: Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer; Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer in Ivory; Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer in Fair and Pearl Oxygen Mineral Powder in #1
Cheeks: Hourglass Aura Sheer Cheek Stain in Flush and Dior Rosy Glow in 001 petal
Eyes: Hourglass Vol. 6 Eye Palette Beauty is Life Everest; Hourglass Calligraphy Liquid Eye Liner in Ebony; Hourglass Script Precision Liquid Liner; Hourglass Film Noir Lash Lacquer
Lips: Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Ballet
Zooey’s nails were painted a peachy-pink color and had scattered Swarovski crystals. The nail artist painted deco televisions on the thumbs–too cool!
Makeup (ALL LAURA MERCIER PRODUCT)
Skin: Moisture Suprême Foundation in Sunny Beige; Secret Camouflage
in SC-3; Loose Setting Powder in Translucent
Cheeks: Crème Cheek Colour in Oleander
Eyes: Eye Pencil in Extreme Black; Kohl Eye Pencil in Black Gold; Metallic Crème Eye Colour in Burnished Copper and Sequin Eye Colour in Black Ice
Lips: Lip Pencil in Praline and Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Angelic
Hair (ALL FRIZZ-EASE PRODUCT WAS USED ON CLAIRE’S HAIR)
Step 1 – Prep
- Apply 10 drops of Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution
Lightweight Frizz Control
from the roots to the ends on damp hair
- Apply a handful of Curl Reviver Styling Mousse and comb through to distribute
Step 2 – Style
- Make a deep side part
- Start with curling the section right above your ear. Use a 1″ barrel curling iron and in small sections wrap hair forward around the barrel towards your face. Continue the same pattern until the whole head is complete.
- After cooled, comb through the curls with a fine-tooth comb. As you comb around the entire head, the curl pattern will start to join together – break up the pattern with your fingers to create natural flowing waves.
Step 3 – Perfect
- Mist a thin coat of Moisture Barrier Firm-Hold Hair Spray
Hair (ALL WELLA PROFESSIONALS PRODUCT WAS USED)
1. Apply a handful Wella Professionals Extra Volume Styling Mousse from roots to ends for body and hold
2. Finger blow dry the hair for natural texture
3. Spray Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray throughout dry hair
4. Use a 1 ½ inch barrel curling iron to create loose curls and separate with fingers
5. Set texture with Stay Essential Finishing Spray
6. Pull the top half of hair in a rough, twisted knot chignon secured with bobby pins, leaving enough volume on top to create balance
7. Spritz Dynamic Fix 45 Second Crafting Spray to set the look
Makeup (All CHANEL PRODUCT)
Skin: Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15 in 10 Beige
Cheeks: Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Colour in La Delicate (dab on cheeckbones)
Eyes: Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow; Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner in Noir Intense; Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in Noir.
Lips: Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour in Determinee (buff off with a Q-Tip to leave just a trace of soft berry)
Which celeb do you think looked best on Emmy night?
posted by Cody